4.12.2010

I spend time in the gym so I can eat food like this


Strawberry cobbler from PW. You heard me. Strawberry.


Date night self timer attempt #1. We were a little off.

and #2. I like to call our outfits "The Farmer in the Dell". Did you know--a dell, by definition, is a "small wooded valley"? What is that song about anyway? Hi-ho the derry-o? What the heck? Just please go read it. I think my favorite line is, "The cheese stands alone". Definitely.


Anyway, I know I always post pictures of ooey-gooey deliciously sinful and decadent food on here--but we don't eat like that all the time, I promise. It's just that grilled chicken and vegetables aren't really worth rooting through my purse for my camera. And I think you've all seen that familiar plate before. Just close your eyes and imagine. The night we made the cobbler we also made jerk chicken shish kebabs on the barbie--and they were so good and healthy. Yum. The night before that however--for our date--we went to the Cheesecake Factory. And we did have cheesecake. And it was really, really good. Then we went to Barnes and Noble for like four hours. Heaven, I'm in heaven!
Later, alligators!

1 comment:

  1. Did you not know what dell means?
    Did you have to grab your Funk and Wagnalls?

    Hahahahahaha!
    I think about that post daily.
    So funny!
    Funk and Wagnalls. :)

    Oh-cute self timer pics! :)

    ReplyDelete