1. I saw a gentleman in Harris Teeter the other day with two 12 packs of Mountain Dew and a bag of Funyuns. Wikipedia says that Funyuns were invented by a bloke named Douglas Bubbletrousers. I'm having a hard time believing that the "Funyuns" bio isn't one of the reasons Wikipedia is not an acceptable source on college term papers.
2. I just painted my nails OPI's Bubble Bath. Ah, bliss.
3. I purchased Tigi's Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo so that my husband and I can take our grungy, dirty, hippie steez to the next level.
4. I'm already thinking about Christmas. and Fall.
5. Bing Crosby originally sang the song Pennies From Heaven in the clip from Elf. How'd you like your nickname to be an onomatopoeia?
6. "Elf" is a funny word.
7. It looks like we're having chicken again tonight. Womp, womp.
8. Why can' we have juss like a salad? (please, tell me you know what movie I'm talking about.)
9. In case you're clueless...